Thursday, March 22, 2012

Sale-a-bration

Ok my crafty friends...

Sale-a-bration is coming to a close :(  March 31st is the last day to order to recieve FREE PRODUCT....it is a great time to order those supplies or that stamp set that you have been dying to get, you know you have some of those.   

And as an extra bonus to what SU is doing for you.  I am going to throw in some FREE goodies yep, that's right a goodie bag!!! 

8 tiny clothspins
10 brads- 2 of each design
5 yrds of misc SU ribbon
and a few other goodies :)

The easiest way to place an order is to click on the link here which goes to my SU site.  
If you want you can contact me and I will be happy to place the order for you.

Here is a little inspiration this card is made with some of the wonderful Sale-a-bration goodies

Here is a picture of a card I CASED The one on the left is from my PenPal and I made the Easter one.  

Thanks so much for stopping by, 
Hope you have an excellent crafty day!

Jennifer




No comments:

Post a Comment