Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Lucky Day

Heart stamp just made into a lucky 4 leaf clover

St. Patty's Day is right around the corner.  For once I got some cards made so I could mail them out.  I have a hard time thinking about stuff taking so long in the mail to get somewhere.  Not sure why I haven't figured that out yet.  


These cute little 3x3 cards I made for some new friends that I went to have lunch with.  I couldn't stop there.  I made a box with some chocolate and wrapped it all up in a clear bag.  Bummer I forgot to take a picture of them, they were super cute.


This note card went into a box for one of our friends who is in Afghanistan right now.
He loves these little cans of coffee that You can only get over here...so I sent him some and instead of just a scrap piece of paper I whip up one of these cute little cards.  These are easy to make I need to start making them in multiples.

Hope everyone has a crafty day :)
Thanks for stopping by

Jennifer





No comments:

Post a Comment