Wednesday, February 1, 2012

OWH sketch challenge


YA....me !!! I have done 2 sketch challenges in a row for Operation Write Home.  I will try to keep it up :)

This card is made with all Stampin' Up! products, however the dsp is retired its Ice Cream Parlor from last years Sale-A-Bration.  It's that time of year again!!!!
So just let me know if you have any questions.

So I got myself a job...ok a job that someone else is going to be paying me to do. I will be teaching Japenesse High Schoolers english.  I am super excited and can't wait to dive into this great new experience.

Thanks for stopping by
Have a great day!!!

Jennifer



1 comment:

  1. Hi, Jennifer,

    What a cute card -- fun colors, great texture, and a wonderful focal point!

    And, congratulations on your new teaching position!

    Thanks for sharing -- and thanks for participating in this week's sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete