Thursday, May 16, 2013

Dragon Races


We are stationed here in Okinawa, Japan and this year I decided to step out side my comfort zone and try out for the Kinser Ladies Dragon Boat team.  Wow, I'm so glad that I did.  What a great way to experience some culture.  Make some great friends. And have an Awesome day.  It's a one race event and we won against 2 all male teams.  What a feeling :)

This doesn't have anything to do with stamping.  But you know there will be a scrapbook or a page or two about it.

This is after we won....what an awesome ride!!

This is a team that was waiting to row.

Hope you have a little time in your day to get crafty!

A quick reminder the current catty expires at the end of the month.  So check your wish list and  be sure to contact with any questions.

Have a great day!
Jennifer


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Jennifer! What a wonderful accomplishment. I hope you are enjoying your time in Oki as much as we enjoyed ours :)

    ReplyDelete