Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Summer Smooches

Here is our new door wreath and name plate.  
Close up of the wreath.  I made the yo-yo's from Stampin' Up! fabric.  It's the first time that I ordered some and it's great!  I think I want to make a camara bag with it next....it's on my to-do list :) So not sure when that will actually happen.  Need to check out some fabric stores here in Okinawa, Japan to see if I can find the foam.  

I can't believe that once again it has been forever since I posted....I have been busy with lots of things but need to get on the ball with this blog.  

Hope everyone has alittle time each day to enjoy some crafty time!!
Thanks for stopping by,

Jennifer

2 comments:

  1. .... ohhhh a new idea.. this is very clever.. thanksfor this tip.. mitz_zee@yahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete