Sunday, January 22, 2012

Thank You


Here is a card I have made to send to my great friend who let us stay with her and her awesome family over New Years.  Now that we live so very far away it is hard to stay in touch like we should. But when we get together its like old times.

I have been taking "flat Sally" around for her daughter so that she can see some of the world.

Here she is watching the East China Sea and watching the surfers...

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day, doing what ever makes you happy.

Thanks for stopping by!

Jennifer


Supplies:
 Mixed Bunch #(125537)
Blossom Punch #(125603)

Ribbon is from the Sale-a-bration Catalog Everyday Enchanment Ribbon and Brad Pack that you can earn free.  Free products with every $50 you spend.  It starts January 24th......Any questions I will be happy to help you.  Just let me know :)


No comments:

Post a Comment