Saturday, September 3, 2011

Anything but glitter


This week's mid-week throwdown over at Operation Write Home is " anything but glitter".  That isn't too hard for me.  I tend not to do anything with glitter.  I maybe have 2 bottles of the stuff.
This card is cased from another lovely Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  The stamped image and ribbon are retired.  The brads are not stampin up.  Which if you look close one is a different color...ugh.  I swear its not that noticable.

It's been awhile since I posted anything.  But I'm gonna fill you in why.  I was making a rosette wreath.  Which is a bunch of these in different sizes.  I used the New Stampin' Up! scoreboard....Awesome Love it!!!! 

I had my glue gun out.  I bet you can all see where this is leading.  I burnt my hand and finger...OUCH!!!!!  So it's been a couple days of the left hand wraped in an ace banage...But now I can start playing with paper again.....HAPPY Day!

Thnak you all for stopping by and happy crafting
Jennifer


1 comment: