Thursday, June 2, 2011

The studio


So I have been working on organizing the room.  I am going to call it the studio since it's my craft room but also where my husband and son play music.  Just seeing what works right now.


I have also been on a mission to make cards for Operation Write Home.  I have the time so I'm a card making fool right now.  Their Blog Hop  was sooooo inspiring so I have been in my sweet room for a couple days now.....and loving every minute of it.


I am a Stampin' Up! demo but very new and mainly for hobby reasons .  So not all cards I put on here are going to be just Stampin' Up! products.  I am trying to use up my stash so I can buy more!!!

4 comments:

  1. Your room looks extremely tiday and well organised!!!! LOL mine always looks like a bomb has hit it! Thanks for joining my Blog Candy today! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet image! Love the heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very organized!! Love it.
    New "Follower" - hope you'll check out my blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jennifer, I like your card! The OWH blog hop was fun & inspiring wasn't it? Good to hear you've had time to be in your craft room creating, how fun!

    Thanks for playing in our color challenge at Operation Write Home!

    ReplyDelete